Botox is a neurotoxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Botox blocks the transmission of impulses between nerve endings and muscles. With this, the muscles of the place where it is applied are relaxed, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.
– Wrinkles on the forehead (frown lines)
– Wrinkles between the eyebrows
– Periorbicularis wrinkles (crow’s feet)
– Axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating)
– Palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis (sweating in the feet and hands)
*some treatments or contents may not be available in all countries and must be adapted according to the particularities and medical needs of the client.